Tuesday 15 June 2010

FABULOUS FINDS ( I ♥ JUNK )


So basically all I am interested in really
is raiding through junk shops, car boots, antiques houses, skips!
some things I have found recently....






50p for a lovely tin like this, yep I think so, I'll have it, thank you.
perfect for putting things in.


She is completely interested in her little carry basket!

slightly modernized the grid at the front, I think it looks better.
Not that Mouse cares what she is carried in, or that it will ever get used! I like it even if she ...has just walked off.



Right I have wanted one of these little domed, con vexed, tube style mirrors for
bloody ages so I was delighted when I came across this mini one, perfect!





Pretty much love all old things made from wood, so when I saw this old French Champagne case holder thing, I thought well I don't need it but I'm gonna bloody get it.I'll make a little cover for it and use it as a foot stool.




The end. that's my stuff, hope you have enjoyed looking at it.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely finds - especially love that mirror, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I also love to hunt through charity shops and junk shops. I love that champagne case! I recently bought a really old wooden type case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love an oul rummage mesell....great finds!!! x

    ReplyDelete